Casual Comfort









What I'm Wearing
 
J. Crew Blazer, Levi's Jeans, Clare V. Clutch, Kate Spade Flats
 
I wore this outfit to a fall festival in my village. As you continue to read my blog you'll find that there are many festivals all year long in Germany and all over Europe. This one was a small Oktoberfest. I absolutely love Oktoberfest and try to attend one or two every year. I knew I would be doing plenty of walking around so I chose to wear something casual and comfortable. My Kate Spade flats fit the bill. I was able to walk and ride with ease all day long.














Comments

  1. Yes,that purse is nice. I like how you paired the jeans and shoes. I'm going to try this look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Let me know how the combination works out for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts