Oversized Coat



 
 
 
 


What I'm Wearing
 
Kimchie Blue coat, BCBG top, BLANKNYC pants, Stuart Weitzman Nudist shoes, Zara hat
 
Hello everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I wore this look to dinner with my girls. We had a pretty good amount of sun and not too cold so I didn't have to bundle up. This oversized coat works well for that type of weather. I paired it with black joggers. In the past I felt like joggers and heels is a weird combination, but these pants are pretty dressy. I love the material and they aren't a pair of sweats. This pair from BLANKNYC definitely changed my mind and they go great with heals.

 I also chose to wear an oversized hat too. The hat is from the ZaraMan department. I have a bit of a hat obsession. Sometimes I feel like an outfit isn't complete until it's topped off with a hat. I choose a lot of my hats from the men's department in any store. In fact, I prefer to do my hat shopping in men's stores. Shopping in the men's department is not only limited to hats but also clothing. I try to mix up my pieces, that way I feel like my outfit is unique to me. It's fun when my friends try to guess where I picked up certain pieces. I suggest you try it too.

Have a great day and thank you for reading!
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts