Happy Anniversary







 What I'm Wearing
American Eagle outfitters jeans, Aqua blouse and blazer, Sam Edelman boots, Coach boots

 
Happy Monday everyone! It's been quite some time since my last post, but I'm back to celebrate my first year of blogging with you guys. While I was missing from my blog I've been doing a lot of traveling so I have many new posts of all my travels to share. For my first blogging anniversary I took a trip to Strasbourg France, one of my favorite cities. I have visited Strasbourg many times over and I can never get enough.
 
I want to say thank you to any and everyone who has visited my blog. When I started blogging my goal was to share my love for fashion and traveling with the world and to inspire wherever I can.  I appreciate you sticking with me and hope you continue to follow me in the years to come.
 
Have a great day!



Comments

Popular Posts