Frye & Furry Jacket

 











 
 
What I'm Wearing
 
Lovers & Friends faux fur jacket, J. Crew blouse, Rich & Skinny jeans, Frye boots, Movado watch, 3.1 Phillip Lim bag

Happy Monday! How was everyone's weekend? I hope it was great. I couldn't resist buying this awesome faux fur jacket. I can't lie, when I put this jacket on it was giving me Diana Ross life! That's how I knew it was for me. This is a rock star jacket. Not all faux fur coats are made the same. This one is so soft inside and out not to mention it's warmth. I splurged, but you should be able to find it on sale right now since the warm weather is coming.

I'm also wearing one of my favorite boot brands. I know I've been blogging about my love for Stuart Weitzman over the knee boots, but Frye is my first love. Just like Stuart Weitzman, Frye is on the pricey side, but well worth the buy. These boots here give me that tough girl balance to my Diana Ross lol. I definitely love these combat boots. I hope you all love them too. Tell me what you think.

Thank you for reading. Have a nice day!

 
 
 


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello i like ur current template,pls can you gve me a copy? 
    ไฮโล

    ReplyDelete
  3. ฟิลเลอร์คืออะไร?
    สารเติมเต็มผิวหรือที่เรียกทางการแพทย์ว่า เดอร์มอล ฟิลเลอร์ คือ สารไฮยารูโรนิก แอชิด หรือ HA เป็นสารที่รับรองมาตรฐานความปลอดภัยทั่วโลกแล้ว เป็นสารสกัดจากธรรมชาติที่มีองค์ประกอบของคลอลาเจน มีโครงสร้างประกอบกันเป็นร่างแหด้วยวิธีการทางเคมี ซึ่งมีอยู่แล้วในเซลล์ผิว มีความปลอดภัยสูง
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ปาก
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ ที่ไหนดี
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ กังนัม

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts