Neutral Stripe Poncho













 
What I'm Wearing
 
Calvin Klein poncho|Gap sweater| Abercrombie & Fitch hat|Sam Edelman boots|Gucci bag|Levi's jeans
 
Happy Wednesday! Today I decided to take a walk in the park wearing this cute poncho and the strongly whipping wind turned that walk into an adventure! I could barely keep my hat and poncho from blowing away and myself along with them. Despite the wind I still enjoyed my walk and even stayed warm in my poncho and Sam Edelman over the knee boots. In the past I have favored my many Stuart Weitzman over the knee boots but decided to give these a try. To my surprise they were extremely comfortable and they fit perfectly. I have slim calves and ankles but in these boots it's hardly noticeable. I like them so much that I want to purchase them in other colors. Not only are these boots a great fit they are affordably priced. If you don't want to splurge on a new pair of over the knee boots but want to give this trend a try you should definitely pick up a pair from Sam Edelman. I am sure you'll love them.
 
 
Thank you for reading. Have a great day!!

Comments

Popular Posts