Blue and White Stipes

 
 















 


What I'm Wearing
J.O.A top| J. Crew skirt|Tory Burch booties| 3.1 Philip Lim bag| Vita Fede bracelet| Quay sunnies
 
Happy Friday!! I have recently found 2 new brands, to me that is, and fallen in love. It seems like everyone is in stripe overload lately and I have gotten caught up in it too. I had been feeling like I need something to punch up my outfits so I started looking for statement tops to do the job. While searching I came across JOA, which is now one of my new faves. First off it's reasonably priced and second, they make clothes fun. This oversized top, which I sized up, with the bow added something different to my usual style and that's exactly what I needed.
 
My second new brand favorite is Quay. Quay is a new (to me) sunglasses brand. Their glasses are also affordable and very fun. The shapes are oversized and adds a little drama, which is usually what I go for in sunglasses. If you haven't yet tried a pair I suggest that you do. Have a great weekend!
 
Thanks for stopping by ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts