New Favorite: Who What Wear Gingham

 












What I'm Wearing
WhoWhatWear top| J. Crew skirt| Sam Edelman shoes| MCM bag
 
Happy Wednesday everyone! How's hump day treating you? Today's post is about mixing one of my old favorites and a new favorite for spring. Gingham is my hands down favorite print for spring and summer. I've been wearing it out lately and still not tired of it. If you haven't heard of the brand Who What Wear yet, I'm hear to tell you that it's quickly becoming a favorite of mine. This gingham, off the shoulder, bell sleeve top was a must purchase along with many other pieces from the label. I feel like everyone should be able to purchase the latest trends and long time staples at an affordable price and this label makes that happen.
 
While shopping for my Victoria Beckham x Target items I ran across Who What Wear and was pleasantly surprised. So I not only left Target with great steals from one designer, I left with two and didn't break the bank. Enjoy the rest of the week.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts