FALL NEUTRALS














Happy Humpday! Although I am so not feeling the change in weather I am excited about the changing of colors for fall. Fall is such a beautiful time of year where the leaves are so beautiful they inspire outfit choices. Today's choice was inspired by the pumpkin patch lol. I love to visit them and pick up my pumpkins and as I enjoyed the day I decided I that I need to do a little update on my fall fashion. I love that I can mix my summer with fall because it isn't so cold out yet. Fall is definitely the time to try a little mixing and matching of the seasons. When I put my outfits together I try to incorporate as much from the previous season as possible. By doing so, I can save money on my wardrobe. I can just add a few new pieces into the mix. This helps save a few dollars, not to mention I'm running out of space in my closet. Which means it's time to do a little fall closet clean out. Does anyone else have this issue. I have to do a try on of the things that may have gotten a little to small or that I don't wear often and donate to the Goodwill or other charities. Well I hope my visit to the pumpkin patch has inspired you guys to first clean out your closets and donate and secondly add a little pumpkin spice to your wardrobe. Enjoy your day!


                         Thanks for reading. Show your love by dropping comments and or questions
XOXO Key In The City

Comments

  1. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things
    gclub

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts