Blue Leather


















What I'm Wearing
 
Michael Kors leather jacket, BDG jeans, Silence + Noise sweater, Tory Burch boots, Gucci watch
 
Happy Monday everyone! I was feeling a little blue because the sun didn't shine for us today. Since I was feeling blue, I decided to wear it in several different hues. I love this Michael Kors blue leather jacket so that's where I started and pieced the rest of the outfit together. While writing this I started to giggle because I instantly heard my favorite rapper's voice in my head. "My favorite hue is Jay-Z blue". If you're also a fan you'll understand. I hope my shades of blue brighten your day. It sure did brighten mine. :-)

Comments

  1. Looks beautiful, I love it and the model!!! Have a lovely day! !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful, I love it and the model!!! Have a lovely day! !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lisa for visiting my blog. I hope you keep coming back.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts