A Walk In The Park










 

What I'm Wearing
Gap blazer, American Eagle Outfitters jeans, Air Jordan sneakers, Gucci bag, Gucci watch, Ray Ban sunnies
 
Happy New Year everyone. I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday season. Did you guys make new years resolutions? I usually don't but this year I did. My resolution for 2016 is to build a better blog and post regularly. I plan to keep it up and I want you all to help me out and comment when you like a post or if I start to fall off. The weather had been so warm here in Germany over the holidays that I decided to take a walk in the park with friends before heading to dinner at our favorite restaurant in our village. I'm glad I did too.
 


Comments

  1. Hey Keyonta,I loved this whole outfit, my favorite was the blazer and purse. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shonie. I appreciate you visiting my blog. I'm going to keep up with the posting so I hope you keep checking back. Pass it on :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts