Beautiful Berlin



Checkpoint Charlie Then

 
 Checkpoint Charlie Now
 

 
 
The Wall Now



What I'm Wearing
 
J. Crew top, 7 For All Mankind jeans, Gucci bag, Gucci Sneakers
 
I wanted to start the year off with a travel post. This is a trip I took to the wonderful city of Berlin. I am a history lover so I absolutely had to visit the Berlin Wall and Checkpoint Charlie among a few other historical and popular destinations all over the city. Berlin is a city rich with culture and amazing shopping. I did an awful lot of walking during my time there so I made sure to dress accordingly.
 
 As much as I would like to share my entire trip in this post I just shared pictures of what meant the most to me while touring. The Berlin Wall and Anne Frank's house are two of the places I've most wanted to visit in my life time and I'm so blessed to be able to say that I've been to both. Those are two experiences that I will be sharing for years to come. This was my first trip to the city but certainly not my last.
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts