Camel Coated














What I'm Wearing
Banana Republic coat| J. Crew sweater| J. Crew skirt| Sam Edelman boots| Gucci bag| Gucci sunglasses| Burberry watch
 
I am a big fan of color, but I also love neutral classics. This neutral pairing can work with any color combination. I believe that a classic camel coat is timeless and can be worn from work to the club and beyond. It's something that will never go out of style. I have several and this is a more structured one. I also love oversized coats for layering. For a marginally warm day like today layering isn't necessary. I like to invest in those kinds of pieces. Trends are cool and try out my fare share of them, but I like to build my wardrobe around things that will last so that I can spend my money elsewhere.
 
Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day ;-)
 

Comments

Popular Posts