Winter White

 
 










 
What I'm wearing
Asos coat| Gap sweater| Diane Von Furstenberg shoes| BLANKNYC pants| Chloe bag| Movado watch
 
Happy Tuesday! My favorite color for the winter is white. It's hard to keep clean, but I love it any way. One of my favorites right now has to be this white oversized coat from Asos that is perfect for layering. I also bought it in the camel color. Anyone who knows me can tell you that when I like something and it works for me I buy it in several colors. I try not to purchase things that I'm afraid to wear for fear of destroying it somehow. The trick to buying those types of items is to buy it at a very affordable price. I didn't buy the most expensive white coat because I'd be totally bummed if it gets dirty after one wear. The shoes on the other hand I had to purchase and throw the price theory out the window. These shoes are, in my opinion are super cute and very comfortable. You can't tell from the picture but the shoes have a crocodile texture that adds a little extra fun to the look.
 
Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by ;-)
 

Comments

Popular Posts