Poland Pottery Festival

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
 
 





 






Interesting ;-)




I wanted to share a few photos of my pottery shopping trip in Poland. Every year in Bolselawiec Poland they hold a big festival just for ceramics and pottery. There are so many beautiful shops that I couldn't even give an accurate count of just how many there are. Each one filled with beautiful finds. If you like collecting pottery this is the place visit. There's a big parade filled with floats, food, singing and dancing. You can create your own pottery with the help of experts on hand assist you. I never knew how much fun pottery making and shopping could be until I visited this wonderful place. I would suggest you come with lots of cash to spend and comfortable walking shoes because you won't want to leave without taking home gifts for yourself, family and friends.

Comments

Popular Posts