Casual Friday










What I'm Wearing
 
Eleven Paris jacket, Ice cream shirt, BLANKNYC jeans, Air Jordan Bred 11 sneakers, Stussy hat
 
Happy Friday! You guys ready to start your weekend? Time to get out of your work clothes and into something casual and comfortable. As much as I like to dress up I also love to dress down. This long varsity jacket from Eleven Paris is one of my go to jackets. You guys might be able to tell by now that I like my jackets oversized. Usually I buy them in the men's department so that I can have the extended length. I didn't have to do that with this jacket. I was happy to find a long oversized varsity jacket that can be dressed up or down. Today I paired it with my absolute favorite Jordan Bred 11's. I wear them with everything.
 
Thank you for stopping by. Happy Easter.  Have a great holiday weekend!
 

Comments

Popular Posts