Red Bomber & Stuart Weitzman 5050








 
What I'm Wearing
Zara Man jacket, J. Crew blouse, American Eagle Outfitters jeans,
Stuart Weitzman 5050 boots, Coach bag, Tiffany & Co. diamond key pendant, American Eagle Outfitters beanie
 
Happy Friday everyone! Today I'm sharing two of my favorites. Anyone who knows me knows I love bomber jackets. My closet is stocked with so many colors I feel like I've become addicted! This jacket is from Zara Man. I am a lover of oversized jackets so I tend to buy my a lot but not all of my bomber jackets from the men's department. They give me the length that I like and the boyish contrast I love.
 
I'm also crazy for Stuart Weitzman over the knee boots! I have to say that these boots are the best as far as tall or over the knee stretch boots go. I have slim legs and most over the knee boots slouch down my legs and gather around my skinny ankles. Not Stuart Weitzman 5050 boots. They fit me perfectly. Not only do they fit the skinniest of legs they also fit perfectly on others who have problems not being able to fit their calves in tall boots. If ever you thought about buying the perfect boot and have a little splurge money I suggest buying these. As I explained before that when I fall in love with something I have to buy it in multiple colors. Well you'll be seeing these boots in many posts to come.
 
Thanks for visiting and enjoy your weekend!
 

Comments

Popular Posts