Leather Varsity Jacket

 


 
 


 
 
What I'm Wearing
 
Michael Kors leather jacket, Gap sweater, Frye boots, American Eagle Outfitters jeans, Gucci bag, Ray Ban sunglasses
 
Happy Wednesday!  A leather jacket in my opinion is a must have for spring. I myself believe in leather everything all year round. Since the weather is still on the flakey side right now a leather jacket is the perfect match. You might be able to tell by now that I have a favorite leather jacket brand also. Michael Kors, in my opinion have the best variety of leather jackets at a great price point. I am also wearing my first love Frye boots, this time in the biker style. I love the way they appear to be scuffed and the ombre color.
 
Thank you for reading. Have a nice day!


Comments

  1. You havent aged at all. Im enjoying your posts DG

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts