Camouflage Jacket









 
What I'm Wearing
 
Topshop Jacket| Topshop blouse| Abercrombie & Fitch skirt| J. Crew hat| Movado watch|
 
Happy Friday! Just the other day we experienced the most beautiful warm weather so I took advantage of it and headed to the beach. I know it's not exactly beach weather yet, but I had a nice lunch and stroll. I absolutely love bomber jackets so I wore my cute camo jacket from Topshop. It's easily one of my favorites to wear on a not so cold day. These over the knee boots were also the perfect comfortable shoes for walking along the beach or anywhere else for that matter. I am a super huge fan of the Stuart Weitzman over the knee boots, but these from Sam Edelman are a great alternative if you want more affordable option. They also happen to be on sale right now at Zappos.com so you should grab a pair before they're all sold out. I enjoyed this small teaser of warm weather now it's back to wearing parkas and scarves. Have a good weekend! Thanks for stopping by.
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts