Borrowed From The Boys

















 
 
What I'm Wearing
J. Crew pants| J. Crew coat| J. Crew blouse| Gucci loafers| Anthropologie hat| Chloe bag
 
Happy Wednesday! Today's post is all about borrowing a few style tips from the boys. I'm a tomboy at heart and my dad and granddad inspire a lot of my wardrobe choices. In addition to those two I've also found so much inspiration from old school Hollywood. Growing up I watched a lot of old movies with my dad and our two favorites was and will always be Katherine Hepburn and Marlene Dietrich. Those two knew how to make a menswear inspired outfit drip with feminine appeal. Whether in pants, a dress or a skirt they could fuse masculine and feminine together effortlessly. I hope I have inspired some of you to try it out it.
 
Have a great day. Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. This reminds me why I liked the way old classics and the looks of Cab Calloway. Very nice look!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts