Gift Yourself

 
Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend. As I'm sure you know, Valentine's Day is tomorrow and I'm sure some of you haven't done your shopping yet. Well today's post is dedicated to helping all of you last minute shoppers save some cash while finding great deals. I encourage anyone who doesn't have a valentine this year to be your own valentine. In 2017 there's no reason for you not to gift yourself something you've been eyeing and just haven't pulled the trigger on buying. I myself can never say no to doing something special for me, lol. I deserve it and so do you. Just click the links and shop away.
 
 
Bloomingdale's No code needed up to 25% off
Macy's Promotion code: Love 20% off
 Gap Promotion code: Vday 40% off
J.Crew Promotion code: Heartyou up to 30% off
MAC Cosmetics No code needed Valentine's Day lip kits under $30
Banana Republic No code needed 40% off $200+
Express No code needed 30% off Dresses / $100 off All Suits
American Eagle Outfitters Promotion code: NEWLOVE
Neiman Marcus Promotion code: BESTFEB Gift card with purchase
 



 
I hope this helps you find the perfect gift for your valentine
 
Thank you for stopping by. Have a Happy Valentine's Day!



Comments

Popular Posts