Silver Bomber + Silver Boots

 















 
What I'm Wearing
Urban Outfitters bomber jacket| Asos skirt| Cozywear Jay-z shirt| Dr. Martens boots| 3.1 Phillip Lim bag| Gucci watch
 
Happy Wednesday! Have you ever woken up and said today I think I'll wear a tutu and combat boots? Maybe you don't, but I do. Sometimes pairing things that aren't expected to work together just do!  Most women wouldn't wear a tutu to begin with, but I'm different. I think you can pull it off at any age as long as you're confident. Maybe a tutu isn't for you, but there's something else you've been wanting to try, but feel you may get funny looks. I say go for it! Don't be afraid to try something new and shake up your look. In my opinion the girliest of skirts, my shiny jacket and these Dr. Marten boot are a perfect match. I had to throw my favorite rapper in the mix to set it off just right :-).
 
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts