Denim Bomber

 











 
 
What I'm Wearing
Asos bomber| Abercrombie&Fitch skirt| Vans sneakers| MCM bag| Movado watch| RayBan sunnies
 
Happy Friday! The weather has been so unpredictable lately, but I'm not going to complain about the warmth and sunshine. Since it feels so much like the season has changed I had to take my spring denim for a spin. From top to bottom I kept it lightweight with the perfect denim bomber jacket, patchwork mini and sneakers. I'm a lover of bomber jackets and this oversized one from Asos was a must have. It's great for warm days and also for chilly days when I need to layer. These Vans sneakers are probably my favorites sneakers right now. These are just a few of my spring favorites. What are yours?
 
Have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by :-)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts