Bell Sleeve Sweater Dress










 

 
 
What I'm Wearing
Mink Pink dress| Stuart Weitzman boots| Louis Vuitton bag| Gucci watch| Vita Fede bracelet
 
Happy Monday! I hope you weekend was as warm and sunny as mine. The warm spring day gave me the opportunity to wear my cute little bell sleeve sweater dress. I've been seeing a lot of the bell sleeve trend, but had been resisting until I found this dress. I don't know why I had been avoiding it for so long, but now I love how fun the sleeves are. On this dress the sleeves aren't over exaggerated and is just the right size for my taste. I think the next time I might go bigger for more of a dramatic look. It's a trend I think you should try and one I'll definitely give another chance.
 
Have a great day. Thanks for stopping by :-)
 

Comments

Popular Posts