Bruges Belgium

 
 










 

What I'm Wearing
 
Levi's jeans| J.Crew top| Vince sneakers|
 
Happy Friday everyone! The weekend is here yay! What are your plans? Well I'm still not sure about mine, but while I was going through photos for my next post I came across pictures of a trip to Belgium I never got around to posting. I don't know how, but I lost the memory card with all of my awesome pictures. I still had a few in my phone that I didn't know I had. Bruges is a beautiful place to visit. It's part French, part Dutch and the architecture is so pleasing to the eye. The shopping and food were the best. The amount of shops and restaurants amazed me. I've spent a lot of time shopping throughout Europe, but this place was a hidden gem. I am a chocoholic and I can't even tell you guys how much chocolate I left there with. It was ridiculous with chocolate shops and they were all better than the next. Of course I couldn't leave without a waffle and let me tell you I've never tasted better! The people are warm and welcoming and some quirky shops made my eyes pop and made me blush. I'm upset that I lost all of the wonderful pictures I took, but also pleased to have found these few. Have a great weekend.
 
Thanks for stopping by ;-)
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts