Wine Stripes and Bandana









 
What I'm Wearing
 
J.Crew top| Abercrombie & Fitch jeans| Vans sneakers| 3.1 Philip Lim bag| Movado watch| Quay sunnies| J. Crew bandana
 
Happy Wednesday everyone! You guys may be able to guess by now that I have a thing for Philip Lim bags. I can't stop picking them up because I love the shape and cross body bags are my absolute favorite style. With so many colors to choose from I'm like a kid in a candy store and can't decide which is my favorite so I have to get them all. I've also become obsessed with bandanas lately. They are the perfect accessory and can be styled so many different ways. Today was a bit odd weather wise because it was extremely windy, but not exactly cold, but a little chilly. These types of days tend to bring on a sore throat and get me sick later in the week. So the bandana was the perfect choice to protect my neck and keep warm while complementing my outfit. The bandana look is definitely going to be an accessory that I'll play around with throughout the spring and summer. Have a great day!
 
Thanks for stopping by ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts