Trend: Fishnet

 


















What I'm Wearing
TOPSHOP dress| Fenty choker| MCM bag| Dr. Martens boots| Quay sunnies| Urban Outfitters fishnet body stocking
 
Happy Monday! How is everyone enjoying their Memorial Day weekend? This weekend I decided I would start trying out trends and reviewing them. Today's trend is the fishnet body suit. What do you think? I wasn't sure if I was into it until I left the house in it. That was the test. Would I feel comfortable and confident enough to pull it off. My taste changes like the wind so I'm not afraid to try looks. I also feel like I dance to the beat of my own drummer and I really don't care what anyone else feels about my style choices. I think everyone is entitled to dress for their own personality and shouldn't give a care, just try not to be inappropriate in certain situations. Well I loved the look and it suited my sometimes off beat style perfectly. I also knew it was a hit when I got many compliments and questions about where to purchase the tights. I think if you want to spice up an outfit you should definitely try this inexpensive and fun trend today. P.S, I love the choker by Fenty! Since I bought this one I have purchased a few more colors and still on the lookout for more. So what's your opinion on the fishnet bodystocking?
 
Have a great day. Thanks for stopping by!!
 

Comments

Popular Posts