Circle Straw Bag + Victoria Beckham X Target













 
What I'm Wearing
 
Victoria Beckham x Target Jacket| J. Crew pants| Sam Edelman booties| Burberry watch| J. Crew bag
 
Happy Saturday everyone! How's your weekend going so far? Good I hope. If you didn't get any of the Victoria Beckham x Target you're really missing out. There are still a few pieces floating around at different stores so there's still time to grab a few things and on sale too. Well I made sure to get there early and left with everything I set out to buy. This jacket, for one is a piece I had to get. To tell the truth, I didn't get it the day I picked up everything else, but I went back and was pleasantly surprised my size was still there. I have an obsession with bomber jackets and the Victoria Beckham line included several light weight jackets that helped me transition from winter to spring. The color and print just happened to work perfectly with my circle straw bag. Straw bags for spring and summer also happen to be another obsession of mine. Straw bags in my opinion scream summertime and fun. I think I'll put together a list of my favorite straw bags for an upcoming post. There are so many different styles to choose from and endless colors. Now that beach season is upon us, a cute straw bag is a must.
 
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!!

Comments



  1. شركة جبس بالرياض
    سحر اللمسات افضل شركة جبس بورد بالرياض وتعمل في مجال الديكورات الجبسيه في الرياض ولديها افضل
    وتعمل جميع أنواع جبس بورد الرياض ولديه فروف في أفضلشركة تنسيق حدائق بالرياض ومن أفضل شركات
    واحدة من الشركات الرائدة في مجال تصميبم الديكــــــــــــور الداخلي في مدينة الرياض, شركة ديكور بالرياض متخصصة في تقديم أضخم خطط المشاريع وخدمات شركة دهان بالرياض تك
    للاتصال0500958844 0500958844

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts