BTS: Run Run Run

 
     











 
BTS WON!!!!!!!!! Rap Monster, Jin, Suga, JHope, Jimin,V, Jungkook, Congratulations. Army loves you.
 
What I'm Wearing
Alpha Industries jacket| Levi's jeans|Dr. Martens boots|Rolling Stones shirt
 
Happy Sunday!! This is a special post dedicated to my favorite KPOP group BTS (Bangtan Sonyeondan). If you hadn't heard of them before today I'm positive you'll be hearing a lot of them soon enough. BTS is the first KPOP artist or group nominated for a Billboard music award and
they're selling out arenas on their US and World tour.
 
South Korea was my home for 8 years and while I was their I fell in love the culture and KPOP music. There are many groups that I love, but BTS is exceptional. The music is awesome and the videos are visual feasts.  Not only do I love the music, but I love love love their style. If this is the first time you're hearing them I am happy to be the one who introduced them. You don't have to speak Korean to feel them because it's just good music.
 
"Armies all over the world let's fly with our beautiful wings in 2017"

Comments

Popular Posts