Victoria Beckham x Target Twinset























What I'm Wearing
 
Victoria Beckham x Target jacket, skirt| Louis Vuitton bag| Sam Edelman booties| Movado watch
 
Happy Wednesday! How's your hump day going? Today was the perfect sunny day to post this so very cute pink outfit. Pink is my favorite color and this outfit from Victoria Beckham's Target collaboration is my absolute favorite. The color is perfect and I couldn't resist the paisley print. Do you love it? This jacket is the first thing I made a beeline to when the doors opened. To my surprise there were shorts in the same print, yay! Although the line was made to be affordable for everyone, the designer didn't sacrifice quality. Both the jacket and the shorts are very well made and fit perfectly. I have been blessed with very long arms (haha), and I usually have a tough time finding long sleeve shirts and jackets to fit, but not with this line. It brought me so much joy to be able to fit into it and not have to go oversized in hopes of the sleeves fitting. Maybe you can see the excitement in my big smiling face.  I know I can't be the only one who has that problem. If you're like me then this is the collaboration for you.  I will be wearing this jacket so much that you guys may get tired of seeing it, but I don't think I will. I already have several outfits in mind for it. Tell me what you think about it. Enjoy the rest of your week.
 
Thank you for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts